Cassavant Assembly and Processing (CAP) is a NADCAP accredited provider of Non-Destructive Testing, Chemical Processing, and Special Processes to the aerospace, military, and commercial manufacturing industries. CAP’s services comply with many Customer Specifications, industry standards, and Military Specifications. Our highly qualified and experienced staff is dedicated to meeting your special processing requirements.
CHEMICAL & CLEANING PROCESSES
- • Alkaline Cleaning
- • Pre-penetrant Etching
- • Nital Etch
- • Chemical Conversion Coating
- • Anodize Types I, II, and III
- • Passivation
- • Abrasive Blasting
- • High Humidity Testing
- • Salt Spray Testing
- • Copper Sulfate Testing
- • Wet and Dry Adhesion Tape Testing
- • Coating Thickness Testing
- • Visual Inspection
- • Penetrant Inspection - Post Emulsified and Water Washable
- • Magnetic Particle Inspection
- • On Site NDT Level III
- • Painting – Application of Aerospace Primers and Topcoats
- • Dry Film Lubrication – Application of Solid Film Lubricants per Mil-PRF-46010, AS1701, AS5272, and other industry and customer specifications.
- • CAP is AS9100 Compliant and accredited by NADCAP per the AC7004 Standard.
- • Cassavant Assembly and Processing’s Quality Policy ‘Dedicated to Perfection’
SPECIAL PROCESSES AND INSPECTION SERVICES
- • Clean/Inspection Services- AF 5333 and Similar methods
- • Borescope Inspection-
- Aero-engine Borescopes
- Large Screen Monitoring
- Flexible w/ 2-way 90°Articulation
- Videography and imaging can be stored as JPEG and other user friendly formats.
- Multi Spot-Ranging-Defect easy access of product defect occurring in real time inspection.
- • Ultrasonic Cleaning-Micron filtered and heated.
- Large Capacity bath-110 Gal-48? length x 26? width x 20? working depth
- • Micron Filtered Pressure Flushing and Cleaning
- • Millipore Inspection and Packaging- .5 micron <
- • Flow and Target Testing
- Turbine Oils –MIL-PRF-23699 and MIL-PRF-7808
- Calibration fluids-MIL-PRF-7024 and MIL-PRF-680
- • Pressure Testing-
- 0-200 PSIG Air
- 0-4000 PSIG Nitrogen
- 0-5000 PSIG Hydrostatic
- Twin benches available for increased capacity.
CURRENT CUSTOMER APPROVALS
- • Honeywell
- • Woodward
To learn more about us, please contact us at:
3725 E. Atlanta Ave, Suite 1
Phoenix AZ 85040